Highly-absorbent microfiber is efficient, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly.
- Ideal for drying dishes and for polishing stainless steel to a brilliant shine.
- Also great for mopping up spills, wiping countertops and appliances, cleaning mirrors and windows, and much more.
- Holds seven times its weight in liquid and dries in one-third the time of ordinary towels.
- Reusable towel saves money and allows for chemical-free cleaning.
- 24″L. 16″W.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry.
- Placing in a mesh bag will prevent attracting fibers from other fabrics in the wash that may cause lint.
- We do not recommend using fabric softeners in the washer or dryer, as they reduce absorbency.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Never use Microfiber Towels & Cloths as potholders to handle hot cookware or as trivets to rest hot cookware or baking dishes. Do not use Microfiber Towels & Cloths to wipe glass cooktops until the surface has cooled completely. High temperatures could cause Microfiber Towels & Cloths to melt onto surfaces.